- 24: Not parked correctly within the markings of the bay or space
- 81: Parked in a restricted area of a car park
- 82: Parked after the expiry of the time in pay and display car park
- 86: Parked beyond the bay margins
- 1x: Displaying non valid permit for this carpark
- a0: other (specified on ticket and payment system)
What am I paying for?
A parking charge is for the violation of contract which is agreed to by entering or parking on private land, as given in our terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are detailed both on the signage at Leen Gate Car Park and here on our website.
How quick is payment due?
All payments are due immediately. If you wish to wait, payment prices go up as follows.
- Under 14days = £60
- Over 14days = £100
Can I use NHS passes?
These are “not” valid for use in LGCP LTD car parks
You must request a refund within 14days of your purchase.
Mail a written request to:
- LGCP LTD
- Office 440
- 109 Vernon House
- Friar Lane
- NG1 6DQ
Alternatively please email email@example.com
Please include a covering letter explaining your reason for requesting a refund, you will also need to include your Parking Charge Notice number and transaction number from you email receipt.
If the PCN is valid no refund request will be accepted, except in reasons of over payment.
All refunds are subject to a £10GBP admin fee, this will be deducted from your refund.